Lucca's spot

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Me


Hi, this is Debora from Lucca. I was born in this city 42 years ago and have been living here ever since... I want to stay in Lucca for ever.. even though you may never know what could happen in life!
After a degree in business and economics and a long experience in my family company (coffee industry), I'm now happily running my holiday rental agency and dealing everyday with a lot of people from all over the world.
I rent apartments, country-houses and villas in Lucca and it's surrounding area, with a special attention towards the historical center, within the beautidul city walls. I personally select all my properties and I'm very proud of my wide range of unique and self-catered properties, which I think are perfect for a great and comfortable stay...

This blog was created so you can get to know me, my way of life and my job. It tells you what renting  holiday homes means and how it works. It is the essence of your holiday!! 

First of all you could start by visiting my website LuccaHolidayHomes

If you are asking yourselves if all of this is a marketing device, my answer is "Yes, sure! … But it's not only that! It is also a great way of communication and a way for me to show you my philosophy which I call the 'Art of Welcoming' !"


1 comment:

  1. Hi Debora-I just discovered your blog and read everything! Thank you for all the gorgeous photos of Lucca. I can't wait until I get there in April!

    ReplyDelete